Are you excited but a little daunted about writing your book? Not sure where to start or even if you can find the time to write? Not certain you have enough material to write a ‘real’ book? Write Way will help you determine the scope of your book, 30 pages or 300, and work with you to lay out a writing plan that takes into account your busy schedule.
Once your manuscript is ready, Write Way editors are ready to help you polish your work to make it shine. (Even top-selling writers depend on editors!)
Accountability - We work with you to...
- Determine your writing goals
- Define the scope of your work
- Set realistic deadlines throughout the project
- Create a workable project calendar
- Schedule accountability calls, weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly
- Offer personalized support for your writing project
Manuscript Editing - We will...
- Clean up grammar and punctuation
- Keep consistency and clarity in verb tenses and pronoun relationships
- Polish word choices and sentence structure
- and more
How Does This Work?
Send us a message or give us a call and we’ll (virtually) roll out the red carpet for you. Tell us how we can help you and in two business days we’ll have your start up packet to you. We’ll roll up our sleeves and get started…determining scope, creating accountability, editing, or any other of our services.